I’m Confused

What I’m doing?

Sometimes I really don’t know. I’m stuck with my daily routine. I used to wake up at 4AM then after praying I go out for jogging, come home take a refresh bath, eat my meal. 

From 7AM to 9AM in this Quarter I used to give some look on Twitter read peoples feed, who is on something, who have done something and bla bla bla….

After 9AM I take my seat on my desk turn on the laptop and Voilà Start the work. 

Sometime I watch tutorials on Web Dev then practice that code & obviously stuck with it, Open the browser watch my fiverr dashboard “hey another day No one comes here”. Sometime it makes me sad that what is the thing which I’m not looking at?

I assume I need some work to do But I’ve been stuck with my old Work. Should I’ve to work on different projects or should improve the previous ones. I think I should work on my skills more effectively. Should avoid laziness; work on real life projects, Contribute with Dev Circle on Social media. It’ll produce some good result. I hope so!

 

Haris Khan

I started coding in the 2019 and I am self-taught developer. I have serious passion for modern looking websites with a little bit of animations. I love what I am doing and I am highly motivated to collaborate with someone. If you are up into some projects, just let me know!

2 Comments

  1. I think you have the right idea. Sometimes you have to be like a river, always moving, keeping momentum from one project to another. But refining your skills will always benefit you

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post