If I can do this, You Can Also Do This!

Three years ago, I found a Learning app from a Web Blog so I want to Give it a try and download it. That was an AMAZING Learning App, where You can Learn about the all-internet Technologies like Web Development, Software Development, Machine Learning and many more.

I was enrolled into Web Development Course and There I learned my First Language HTML5, I still remember that day when first time I created a website structure using html5 on Notepad. It was an amazing feeling for me, I assume that Now This is Easy I can create Any Website, Any Design. But I don’t Know that a Long Journey is Ahead waiting for me, This Journey will Teach me many Things, many lessons and many Tricks.

In 2019 I was in First Semester of BS IT, and as Every Bachelor Student fill with ambitious dreams for Future. Till 4th Semester I Learned many languages like C++, Python, Java, C# and some script and markup Languages like HTML, CSS, JavaScript. But Here’s the Problem started, I don’t know Which Language should I Choose to Work on, for few weeks I was working on C# then I switched to python and after few months stuck with Double Minded games.

During these frustrated Times I was really annoyed, My Hard Drive was filled with different Language’s tutorials which I downloaded so I will learn it Later, but “Tomorrow Never Comes” and I was stuck in Tutorial RAT RACE or lose my interest in them. Then after few weeks dealing with frustration, I decided to go with Web Development Because This is the first Technology which I learned and I feel easy with it.

So, I Continue My Journey and Start Learning the Front-End Development. First, I searched about the Learning Path for the Front-End Development so I can start with step-by-step preparation. I learned CSS from YouTube tutorials, then Design some Web Pages with them.

Mostly I put more focus on CSS Grid and Flexbox, instead of CSS Frameworks Because I was more motivated to Design responsive webpages using CSS Media Queries or Grid. I am Not denying the Amazing work of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, but I want to learn about the styling behind that frameworks.

CSS Grid can create amazing styling layout for any website, it works as a magic wand with a lot of Responsive Power. I created many websites for my skill testing using HTML, CSS.

Then for Website functionalities I dive into the JavaScript and still Battling with it. I learned JavaScript also from YouTube but mostly I learned it from FreeCodeCamp website, FreeCodeCamp is an amazing website fill with Treasures for Developers on internet. I found “15 JavaScript Projects” on their website and it was turned out as the most amazing Learning video for me.

JavaScript on its way ahead with a lot of functionalities, frameworks and Libraries. JavaScript is rising as the most used language on StackOverFlow. And That is the reason I want to continue my Carrier in JavaScript and Start Learning about it more & more, after 3-4 months in JavaScript, I was moved to REACTJS a JavaScript Library to Build PWA (Progressive Web Apps). REACTJS was developed by Facebook and mostly famous for its Component Base working.

For ReactJs I Start Learning it from its official documentation and some tutorials on YouTube. I created my first Quiz Bee App using ReactJs and Trivia API. In my first Work I learned about API Working and How to use them, then I created My Portfolio Website with ReactJs during that time I learned Many New Things, get to know about Many useful Resources which comes out as Gold mines of Learning for me. I build Chatroom PWA, Book Review PWA for my personal use then build Clones of some famous websites.

The Purpose of Writing all of this is that If I can do this, YOU CAN also do this. You Just have to take first step. Explore Yourself, Get into Community, Learn and Implement. If any Problem occur during Learning Don’t be Hesitate to ask, there are lot of Mentors/Dev-Community on internet which is waiting for you, they will help you, You just have to take STEP

If One-person didn’t help you, DON’T WORRY Go to Other. It’ll cost you Nothing But it’ll teach You “WHERE TO FIND YOUR PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS”


I love what I am doing and I am Highly motivated to collaborate with someone, If you are up into some projects, let me know! & Must Visit my Portfolio website 

Haris Khan

I started coding in the 2019 and I am self-taught developer. I have serious passion for modern looking websites with a little bit of animations. I love what I am doing and I am highly motivated to collaborate with someone. If you are up into some projects, just let me know!

8 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post