JavaScript is killing me!

Today I learned to load the html templates using JavaScript DOMContentLoad and believe me it’s quite really fun to work with it, at some time I was confused and just want to finish the work and never come back in this JavaScript Bush but Leave a problem without spending time on it, Is not good Practice.

So I told myself to spend few more hours on it to learn, I Google the stuff, read the code, sort out how it works and then after few quarter hours I realized its quite fun to work with this.

JavaScript is just like Sword You can use it to cut the opposite into half either cut yourself if You not used it carefully.You have to spend your time with it because when you gave it your time it’ll come to you and will said to you “My love you spent a lot of time on me, when you’re frustrated you never used #### words for me, You Love me so come on embrace me Hug me!”. But first You have to spend your time with it.

Working with DOMContentLoad is quite fun because it’s save your time and use some html templates repeatedly.

I Created a Product Category Menu using js DOM, You can look into that code on github, I try my best to make the code simple and clean.

https://github.com/theHarisKhan/Product-Category

Haris Khan

I started coding in the 2019 and I am self-taught developer. I have serious passion for modern looking websites with a little bit of animations. I love what I am doing and I am highly motivated to collaborate with someone. If you are up into some projects, just let me know!

5 Comments

  1. It’s always a good idea to diversify your skill sets. Coming back to a different Lang and understanding what it is useful for is a great feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaining new knowledge and experience is very useful for the future

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post