I know All of these Stuff

 

Yeah! Exactly this is what I thought first when I see any Website, I used to say myself “hey I know all of these stuff; I know how to create these things”. But Never Ever try to make one because of my silly routines. 

But few days Back When I was helping my friend to fill a job foam online, I saw a government website Homepage, the design of that Homepage was seem amazing to me so back then I decided to clone that website Homepage from scratch to check my Front end Skills and to prove that I know this. this is just like a challenge to me from myself and it's look amazing to me.

Then Next day I create a project folder collect some relevant stuff and begin the journey to clone a site from scratch. I divided the sections of Homepage then my fingers begin to dance on the keyboard.

I faced few challenges in styling the stuff some blocks are over width, somewhere the background picture is not show in but remember a good developer is one who knows “where to find the relevant stuff” so I Google it find some solutions put them in my code and then let them to work. 

For first two days I worked on its Desktop Design and then last third day I worked on its responsive design which was quite fun stuff to me.

In this entire journey I learn many new techniques and one thing which I love the most is that “Don’t tell, Show” & practice your skills more and more because it helps you to learn many new things.

 

feel good to check my site on github I will give the code below and let me know about this in comments. Thank You!

https://github.com/theHarisKhan/Punjab-Assembly-Home-Clone

Haris Khan

I started coding in the 2019 and I am self-taught developer. I have serious passion for modern looking websites with a little bit of animations. I love what I am doing and I am highly motivated to collaborate with someone. If you are up into some projects, just let me know!

7 Comments

  1. It’s always a good idea to challenge yourself to test your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job. 👍 Keep giving yourself a challenge and you can make anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kmal ho gya
    Keep on Hardworking One day INSHALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You friends for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Job #Hariskhan i know one can do everything when he put head for it....
    Its a fabulous intitiative towards learning and succesd

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post